Saturday, July 11, 2009


Wow, you never know what you might run into when you're out and about. I took the girls for a doctor visit on Friday and look what we saw. Traffic was diverted from one street around the block and when we came out at the light there was this huge hook and ladder firetruck lying on its side. As I came closer to the intersection I started snapping pictures. Luckily I had the camera right in the seat next to me, as any good blogger should! No one was seriously injured thank goodness. The girls couldn't believe what they were seeing and wanted to know just how that firetruck ended up in that position. I told them he was probably just driving a little too fast on his way to help someone and tipped over. They said "Oh". Guess that was a good answer.












No comments:

Post a Comment