Sunday, July 12, 2009


I feel so blessed and lucky to be doing what I love to do. I get to design fun new patterns whenever an idea pops into my head (a sneak peek at something I'm working on now) and I get to teach fun classes and meet wonderful ladies who love to make and create things with their hands. I feel blessed that I'm able to pass on any knowledge that I might have to others so they can carry on traditions that I think are becoming lost in our society today.


This afternoon I had a wonderful group of ladies meet to make a recipe card. We teach one card several times during the month and we have several groups that meet during the month. Today's group call themselves the Sunday Stampers and they are just a lovely group of ladies. Especially love them when they come bearing gifts and food, which they did today. I was given a treat from a recent trip that the ladies took to Ashville which was a wonderful and sweet surprise. Thank you so much. And then Debby made the recipe that we taught last month -- Cherry Dump Cake -- which was so yummy. What a way to end a class!! Thanks Debby for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment