Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today starts my Christmas in July classes and what better way to begin than with making Santa Clauses! I had a lovely group of ladies come to my house for a Santa class. Some were experienced sewers and a couple not so much experience. Well, maybe one! But she did great and we have the pictures to prove that she actually sewed on the machine and by hand. Right Cari! We had chocolate, dark of course, to keep us energized and on task. The Santas each turned out different and each was an original work of art! I hope everyone had a good time and maybe will have a head start on making Christmas gifts. Thanks ladies for a great class!

No matter how many Santas are created, each one will be unique and different. That's what makes the wool classes so much fun. I believe the personality of the individual person comes out in whatever they are creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment