Monday, March 8, 2010

What a fun afternoon.  I attended the photo transfer class at Evette's house this afternoon along with several other ladies.  Evette was a great teacher and went step by step to show us how the process worked.  I think everyone was excited and I could just see ideas whirring around in their brains about future projects!  I know I had a couple of brainstorms............
Look how organized she was with the supplies!
She gave everyone a bag of lavendar to add to future pincushions/sachets.  What a sweet display.
Working  hard on our pincushions.
Smile everyone.....we just did photo transfer and had so much fun!
This is a small photo transfer quilt Evette made in honor of her mother.  The possibilities are endless.
This has nothing to do with class.  It was just a great shelf that Evette bought at Just Country and now has it all decorated with lots of fun things. 

For those of you that missed out on the photo transfer class, email me if you want to sign up for a possible future class.

And on a final note, I think the postings I did with  my spring displays worked.  We are going to be in the upper 60's the next couple of days, possibly reaching 70 degrees tomorrow.  So you can all thank me for this drastic change in our temperatures!!  You're welcome!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm like the only one without glasses in the group picture, I guess I need to wear mine next time so I fit in. Don't worry I have help from contacts so I'm just as vision impaired as the rest of them. =o) Fun class! Thanks Evette for opening up your house to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun class! The ride from Greenville to Raleigh was worth it and I always enjoy all the ladies who "hang out" with Sharon and this time, Sharon and Evette! My friend, Joyce, that works with me at ECU would like to take the class. Also, I might ride with her and take it again so I can get some extra vintage postcards. Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shelf looks great! I love the way its decorated.....good job Evette!!!

    ReplyDelete