Friday, March 26, 2010

Raleigh, my three year old granddaughter, showed up at my house in her pajamas this morning with bed head hair and left an hour later as a ballerina!  I take her to school on Friday mornings and today was storybook day at school.  She was to dress up as a favorite storybook character.  She decided to be a ballerina from the Barbie Nutcracker book.  She looked adorable and got right into character, twirling and bowing and all that ballerina jazz!!  I had a hard time getting a picture of her because she kept moving. 
TA-DA!  The final bow.......................  She was so in the moment and so adorable.  Of course, being her Mina I have to say that but she really was.  Sometimes we don't know what surprises the day might bring.  This was a bright spot for my morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment