Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another beautiful spring day, although I spent it indoors working on a project.  I needed to create a new recipe card for the April recipe card classes and hate that I had waited so long to get started.  I think I have it figured out and so far the few people that have seen it have liked it. 
A very springy card this time and a very yummy recipe - Beef Lombardi.  I've made this a couple of times since the new year and everyone loves it.
We just finished up the last chick class for the month.  These little chicks are works in progress.  They aren't quite ready to fly yet!
And these little chicks are all dressed in their finest ribbon, ready for a special Easter basket.  Quite a flock of colorful chicks.  Good job ladies.

Tomorrow is the Chicks and Pussy Willows pillow.  That one is a lot of fun and several ladies have signed up to take that class. 

My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon in July and he booked our tickets last night.  So it's official now.....we're flying west again.  I'm looking so forward to visiting with Jeff and Debbie and meeting their new triplet granddaughters.  Debbie and I are going to do a little teaching at her favorite local quilt shop, Holly Hill Quilt Shop.  We've already started planning our projects and I think the ladies there will be in for some fun treats.  I'm excited to be able to teach while I'm there.  We just need to make sure we save a little time for the fun antique shops she has all around!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! So excited that you booked your flights....and Love that we get two weekends together!!! Your chicks are so cute!!!! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete