Monday, February 4, 2013

Well, with 1 minute and 42 seconds left in the big game last night, I finished working on this!!  At least stitching the leaves down!  Some of you have been to classes recently and have seen the beginning of a project with lots of leaves to be stitched.  Well, needless to say, I was doing the happy dance when I got my last leaf completed.  And to top it all off, the team I was rooting for won the Super Bowl.  So a very productive, fun evening.  I guess I should have been doing one of those crazy end zone dances to celebrate my progress!  What a sight to behold that would have been!!

For some reason, when I loaded this picture it wanted to go sideways.  I kept changing the picture in my files and everytime it went a different sideways direction.  The magic of cameras and computers.................................

I have my first class of the White Flower mat here tomorrow.  That is going to be one busy class with lots of work to get done and lots of homework to stitch on.  The end result is a beautiful mat to use for spring and summer decorating so I think it will be worth it in the end.

My husband will be taking the girls on a Daddy/Daughter dinner date tonight.  Their Daddy got called in for jury duty so Poppy has to step in just in case Daddy can't make it home in time for their reservation.  I went and bought boxes of candy and red roses for Poppy to take to his two little dates.  They were disappointed that their Daddy couldn't be ther but I'm sure Poppy will show them a good time.

Hope you're all staying warm and finding a little time to stitch.

1 comment: