Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Dance!

I just finished another quilt top.  Feeling a little under the weather the past few days and decided, after I got my computer work done, that I would tackle a quilt project I started last year.  So the blocks are all together and I just sewed the last border on.  YAY!!  Another project checked off the list.  This is a Laurie Simpson design that was in an American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine from a couple of years ago.  Of course it caught my eye because it was red, white & blue!!   
I changed the borders from the pattern and probably ended up taking longer to do them my way than the magazine directions.  Oh well, it's done.  Now off to Laura for her to work some quilting magic!!

Hope you were able to check something off your to-do list today!  Happy stitching........

1 comment: