Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Classes

Finally, some new class projects.  I apologize for not so great pictures, but I ran in and snapped these in between coats of paint in the bathroom.  We're making progress, but it seems never ending!

I'm going to do a quick post of the pictures and dates and times.  I've had lots of calls and emails and right now I just can't get the schedule in the mail.  Will try and get the classes posted on the web site tomorrow.
Bunny & Easter Egg table runner
March 4 - 10am-1pm; March 19 - 10am-1pm; April 4 - 10am-1pm
Cost:  $40.00


Beginning Embroidery
April 12 - 10am-1pm
Cost:  $25.00
Teacup Pincushion
March 16 - 6-8pm; March 19 - 2-4pm
Cost:  $25.00 (includes teacup and vintage linen)
Easter Photo Transfer
March 30 - 6-9pm; April 2 - 10am-1pm
Cost:  $25.00
There is also going to be a Wool Crazy Catch-Up class on March 5 - 10am-2pm.  Cost:  $20.00  This class would be for any of you ladies that have wool crazy projects that you need help with or more applique pieces. 

OK, hope this helps a little and I'll do my best to get everything else caught up this week.

Back to the bathroom...............................

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have some very fun classes coming up. I love the bunny table runner...gives me spring fever to look at it. The mouse pin cushion is my favorite though. He is so smart looking!

    The photo of the snow laden tree in your header is simply stunning. What a wonderful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete