Monday, October 25, 2010

NEW CLASSES

It's time for new classes for November and December.  I apologize but I'm a little late getting this to everyone.  I won't be mailing a paper schedule this time so please check the web site calendar for dates and times of classes.
Poinsettia pincushion in vintage jello mold - You will finish this project in class.  Cost:  $25.00

Christmas Ornaments - You will receive a kit to make the six ornaments and get a head start on your ornaments in class.  Cost:  $25.00 
Santa Recipe Book - I apologize that the pictures are sideways.  They don't start out that way when I download them and from one place to another they turn sideways.  I'm just too tired to keep trying to figure it out!!!  So please tilt your heads to the left and enjoy the photos.  We did a Halloween Recipe Book in the fall and so only appropriate that we do a Christmas book.  Lots more pages than I have shown here, full of whimsey.  The gals that took the Halloween book had a fun time and I think you will with this one too.  Cost:  $35.00 
Also, due to space limitations, this class will only be offered at my house.



You can shoot me an email or give me a call if you want to sign up for any of the classes.  A couple of dates are already full and you will see those on the calendar section of the web site. 
Hope to see you along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment