Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well, the porch sale has come and gone.  We all had a wonderful, hectic time and want to thank each and everyone of you who came by.  It was so good to visit with you all and see some faces we hadn't seen for awhile.  I have loaded as many pictures as I thought I could get away with of the before porch sale started and once people started showing up.  At a point it got so busy I had to help write sales tickets and never got to take anymore pictures.  So enjoy and maybe we'll see you next year!!  We've already set the dates and will be posting those later on once we make sure that we have no conflicts.  We are going to add another day to the sale which I think will be helpful.  Thanks again for supporting our "crafty" endeavors!!









Heather and Debbie made the "S" pumpkin for my porch sale.  Thanks so much.  Doesn't it look great in my wheel barrow, greeting everyone as they walk past! 
We even had "treats" for the doggies........ 

OK, who wouldn't fall in love with a face like that!!  Jennifer made a few elves and obviously didn't make enough for as quick as they got grabbed up!!  Was any of that proper grammar?? 


We had lots of yummy treats for everyone to sample. 

The gang's all here....Tess, Sharon, Heather, Evette, Jennifer and Jan......Thanks for all your hard work my friends!! 


Everyone is patiently waiting for us to let them on the porch 
We handed out numbers for everyone to put in a basket for door prizes.....Dolly is the proud first customer! 
It got a little crowded on the back porch but everyone seemed to be managing 
Here's our first customer checking out......... 
And here she is back in line again!!! 
Loved seeing Priscilla and Harold.....thanks for coming so far!  And speaking of far, we had one customer from San Antonio, TX and one from Orlando, FL. 
Linda was just so darned happy to be at the sale.....what a sweet smile!

I have lots more pictures but I think you get the gist of what we were up to.  I almost forgot.....the winner of the candy corn jar is Barbara Johnson.  She had the closest guess.  And for all of those wondering just how many little candy corns were in that jar, it was 717!!  My husband and I counted each and every one of those little corns!!!

And our door prize winners are:
Kim Skelding
Linda Pennypacker
Nancy Grant
Sue Manley
Carol Pridgen

Thanks again for all your support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon,
    Looks like it was a great time!
    I am sorry I couldn't make it out for it!
    I hope I get a chance to make it to the next one!!! Maybe I can even join in?

    Hugs!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. When and where is this porch sale?? I'm needing to be there next time. WOW!

    ReplyDelete