Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Well, the room is all put together and I'm trying to catch up on some projects and well, just look at that mess, or lovely stuff, on the table.  It seems no matter how many surfaces I have, I can fill them all.  I have a class here tomorrow so I will be cleaning up my "piles" this evening.  I love, love, love the new space.  It just seems so much roomier than before and I think I have created a space for everything that came out of there.

I have a round robin group that created wool mats a few weeks ago.  This is my mat, in progress.  I've done some decorative stitching but have lots more to add.  Can't wait to see how everyone's mats have progressed next week. 
March recipe cards......once the classes are over the kits are turned into cards for those people that missed the class or those that can't take the classes.  I've been a little under the weather since Friday so I thought what better time to do a little catching up on some of those projects.  One down and several more to go.   
A sneak peek at parts of the May and June recipe cards that will be starting next week.  I have a couple of groups that meet every other month and they do two cards at once and then a couple or three groups that meet each month to do one card.  So a little preview of what's to come.  It was so nice to sit in my "new" space and create these cards. 
I think this must mean a corn recipe is coming up!!

Hope you're all having a great week so far.  Our weather is about to soar into the 90's and I'm sure not looking forward to that.  We've had a pretty warm spring as it is but I'm not ready for summer yet!  We do live in the south so I guess we should be used to warmer temps. 

Hope you're finding some creative time in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment