Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reagan started the second grade on August 1.  Here she is with her new book bag getting ready to go to her first day of second grade. 
Bye-bye sweet sister.  Raleigh will start kindergarten on Monday so her "free" time is almost over.  How quickly they grew up!! 
Here's Meredith and baby boy (still not named!).  He's a big fella.   
Hey, it is watermelon season.  Poor Meredith is carrying around a huge watermelon in all this heat! 
Raleigh and I went to the garden to pick some scallions this morning for the chicken salad I'm making for dinner.  Look at those pretty tomatoes.  Love, love summer for one reason.........TOMATOES!!! 
Oops, I think there's someone hiding in the tomatoes......could it be a Raleigh? 
My sweet husband has planted several pumpkin patches for me.  We, of course, need pumpkins for the barn sale in October.  What would a fall sale be without pumpkins?  I hope these guys are ready for October.  According to Mark's accurate calculations, we are right on schedule!!

New class schedule is on the web site if you want to take a look.  I'll be sending out newsletters in the next day or so.  If you're not on my mailing list and want to be added, just drop me a note.

Today is watermelon day at the Farmer's Market so go have some watermelon and celebrate the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment