Monday, August 29, 2011

A quick note before heading off to dreamland.................
Debbie Powell finished her Thanksgiving quilt.  Don't you love the way she framed the blocks!!!!  My quilt is finally finished (the stitching part at least).  Once I found some time to sit and stitch, it went quickly.  Hope everyone is having fun working on their blocks! 
This picture was taken right before Hurricane Irene hit our area.  I wish I had a stronger lens in my camera, but this picture is still pretty cool.  We were spared damage and truly bad weather here in the Piedmont area.  We had some rain and winds but nothing worse than one of our thunderstorms, which we're having tonight.  I actually think we're getting more rain with the storm tonight than we did with the hurricane.  I know other people are suffering and have terrible damage from the storm and my heart goes out to them. 
Joshua Paul with his eyes open!!!  He just wants to sleep all the time so I had to torture him to get him to open his eyes for me.  His Mama is getting ready to feed him so looks like he may be awake for that.  Isn't he a cutie patootie!!! 
Any family resemblance yet?  I'll bet his Daddy would like to be asleep right now.  I don't think Paul has had much sleep since J.P. was born!

Wishing you all a peaceful night and a wonderful tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment