Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fabric Yard Sale!!

Hey, anyone out there want a good deal on fabric?  My friend Heather Chandler is cleaning out her closets and having a yard sale this coming weekend.  Details are listed below from an email she sent me.  So run on out and see what you might need!!

1821 White Dogwood Rd
Apex, NC 27502

I hope you are all having a good summer. I have been cleaning out my sewing room and am having a yard sale this Saturday, July 23rd, 8am - 12pm. I will be selling off a large part of my stash - there just isn't room for it all!

All of it is quilt shop quality fabric - 1yard cuts - for $5 a yard. I will also have some fat quarters for $1 each. The fabric is from all manufacturers - Robert Kaufman, Moda, Benartex, Free Spirit, Marcus Bros. etc. I have a wide range of styles - kids, contemporary, asian, civil war reproduction, holiday, etc. I also have some charm packs ($4 each), jelly rolls ($15) and layer cakes ($15) - most of them also have associated yardage. Come early for the best selection ;).

In addition, I have some good quality yarn (silk, wool) for $2 a skein, scrapbooking and other papercrafting supplies, along with other miscellaneous craft supplies. Books, toys, and other household items are thrown into the mix as well. Please feel free to tell your friends about it.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee...let me book a flight....and I will be there!!!
    P

    ReplyDelete