Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Overwhelmed..........did I say overwhelmed?  That's where I seem to be lately.  But it's all good doing things I love.  They just all seem to come at the same time.   The Santa recipe book classes have been fun.  I've taught that twice now but forgot to take pictures at the second class.  Sorry ladies.  Here are a few from the first class.  There were more but I decided to just show a few. 


And as I was downloading pictures I discovered some that my four year old granddaughter had apparently taken.  I remember her asking if she could borrow my camera last week.  Looks like she had fun snapping pictures of some of her toys.  Funny what a four year old finds photo worthy!  It actually looks like she was posing her characters for the pictures.  I'll have to ask her.



Mark and I had to go to the mall the other day for a few things and look who happened to be walking in front of us.  It's that time I'm afraid.  This is a very handsome Santa, one of my favorites.  I've never had a "behind" picture though!! 
The mall was all decorated for Christmas.  Very pretty and festive.
I, however, still love Thanksgiving and don't want to skip over that special holiday.  We have so much to be thankful for each and every day.  I'm especially thankful for all my turkey decorations!! 


Who can remember when a meal was this cheap?? 


Just thought I would share a few of my Thanksgiving decorations........there are more but I think you get the idea, I love Thanksgiving and al that goes with it.  I think it's the peacefulness before the rush of the hectic Christmas season.  Look at the sweet pillow my friend Evette gave me.  She knows I love turkeys too. 

I think it would be fun to design some Thanksgiving patterns for next year.  Add that to my list.  Find something to stitch on and enjoy the day..............

1 comment:

  1. I know you have been so busy. Just think 1 more month and it will all be over :)

    ReplyDelete