Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!  I finished up working in the two local shops, getting them all set up for Christmas.  Even though it's too early for Christmas decorations, putting together the trees and displays this week sure got me in the mood for some holiday fun.  My husband and I actually went out Christmas shopping yesterday.  So even though it was lots of work, it was festive work.  Here are a few pictures I took at The Rusty Bucket, maybe to help get you in the holiday mood too.









Now, are you getting in the holiday mood?

This is what the floor in my workroom looks like right now.  I've been cutting up zillions of pieces of paper for the first Santa Recipe Book class which is tomorrow morning.  I think everyone is going to have a good time making this book.

Happy Sunday...................

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks totally yummy.. I love santas
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to have made one of your Santa Recipe books. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete