Monday, November 22, 2010

 Mark and I decided to pack away fall this weekend and get Christmas out of the attic since we're going to be away for Thanksgiving week.  After a morning of hauling fall to the attic and hauling Christmas down from the attic, we decided we needed a break.  I felt like my back was going to break and know when it's time to stop.  We hopped in the car and headed to Suzanna's Antiques on Durant Road.  They were all decked out for Christmas, with trees and decorations galore.  Definitely got us back in the mood to go home and work a little more on our own Christmas decorations.  Make sure you take the time to visit this fun group of shops.  There's something new everytime I go and I never know what I might need to bring home!



 
These little elves and Santas were so happy. 

On Monday afternoon, Raleigh's school had a pre-Thanksgiving feast.  Each class got up and did a song and presentation.  Raleigh's class were all dressed as beautiful fall leaves.  I think she just spotted us in the crowd.
Oh please help me get out of the leaf!!  I'm hungry.

Wishing all a wonderful, peaceful Thanksgiving.  Remember to be thankful for your blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sharon! Safe traveling if your going out of town!

    Jenn L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Just beautiful!! Jenny from SuzAnna's!

    ReplyDelete