Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Connie and Bonnie are working hard on their Mr. Snowflake Stitchery projects. I think they made some sort of New Year resolutions about finishing up projects....................
Good friends and they didn't know each other before they started taking classes.
Evette joined our group one afternoon for some stitching time. It's just more fun when you stitch with a group!
Hope everyone has sufficiently recovered from Christmas and the New Year celebrations. I, for one, am glad to be getting back to "normal", whatever state that may be. Classes have started, new creations are being made along with lots of female bonding. So many friendships have been kindled as a result of attending one of the classes. I love when ladies sign up to take a class and in walks someone who they have taken a class with previously. It's like rekindling old friendships. So come and join us for a fun time and you will actually learn something along the way too!!
These gals are working on the Winter Mat. They had fun choosing the wools to use (I think!) and each one was very different once they had the colors picked out.
I'm busy trying to come up with some new class projects for March and April. I have a couple of things in mind but I'm still thinking.........................
The Calendar Girls are in full swing now. Many of you have picked up your January kits. I think this is going to be a fun project for everyone.
Also, I am in the process of creating a new web site along with the help of some good friends. Right now you have to go to www.libertyrosepatterns.webs.com to view the new site but eventually it will be www.libertyrosepatterns.com One of the most exciting things on the new web site is a calendar feature. I can plug in all the classes for any given month along with times and a description. So you can keep up with classes that way in case you lose your schedule. This is a long overdue project since my old web site hadn't been updated since 2007 because we had a computer crash and I didn't have access to the software any longer. I'm excited about the new site and the flexability it will allow me to keep you updated. Thanks to my friends for all their help!!!!!
Until next time, keep safe and keep stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment