Friday, December 7, 2012

My friend Lou and I made a trip to Whistle Stop Quilt Shop on Wednesday afternoon.  We had quite a good time and came home with lots of beautiful fabric. 
I made Lou pose in the store with all her new fabric.  Look at the wonderful quilt in the background.  What a great "quilt shop" photo!!  Lou was so excited to build up her stash of Civil War fabrics for an upcoming January project. 
And here's my latest purchase.  I was trying to add to my Civil War fabrics colors I might not have.  Can't wait to play in all this yummy fabric.  Looking forward to January and new quilt projects.

Connie still has way too much fabric on her shelves for inventory purposes which is good for us shoppers!!  I did empty a few bolts while I was there but I left plenty behind to share with all of you!  I loved when she rang up the total and then took the 30% off at the end.  It just made Lou guiggle!!  Now couldn't we all use a little giggle in our day?! 
Run on over and stock your coffers with beautiful new fabric so you can look forward to your new year projects too!  Remember, almost everything is 30% off so big savings.

Whistle Stop Quilt Shop
3434 Kildare Farm Road
Cary, NC

I have been busy working on new class models for January and February.  There is a Valentine wool applique pillow, a "white" flower wool applique mat, a wool block of the month and also an embroidery block of the month.  So lots to look forward to.  I'll be sending out the class schedule in the next couple of weeks.

Now go buy some fabric and find a little stitching time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment