Monday, December 10, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas............

............everywhere you go!! 

I have had several people ask me to post some pictures of  my house decorated for Christmas.  I move lots of "normal" stuff out of the house and bring in lots of Christmas.  Love doing this.  So what follows are just some random pictures from around the house.  I don't think there is anything in the same place as last year.  Lots of fun!! 




My latest collection.........vintage carolers..............












I even decorate the bathrooms........and I seem to have a thing for elves this year!!

Breezeway porch coming into house

Hope you enjoyed my little tour.  Lots more to photograph but surely don't want to bore you.  What does your house look like for Christmas?

Don't forget to find a little time for stitching inbetween decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment