Friday, July 20, 2012

Last August a new group formed at my house......Quarter Seamers.....Miss Debbie Lou being the teacher.  I don't very often do things for me but this was something I really wanted to be part of.  You might say I instigated the group so I could be a part of it!!  Anyway, we started out doing a mystery quilt using Civil War fabrics.  All we knew in the beginning was that we were going to do 83 eight inch blocks.  We were given four blocks a month to work on which should have taken about two years to get everything done I believe.  Well, being the over-achiever that I am, I decided I could do more than four blocks a month.  I am now in the home stretch of completing this project.  And in less than a year I hope!!  Or at least by the year anniversary of our group forming.  So I will post the last blocks to my little countdown......I have twelve blocks to complete...........
TWELVE........

ELEVEN........

TEN..........

NINE.........

That means EIGHT more to go...............stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you getting out of your favorite colors comfort zone! Your blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete