Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!  Long time no post.  I've been so busy trying to get the new class models prepared for upcoming classes.  I think this is the latest I've ever sent out schedules but luckily with the aid of the computer, they can get to the recipient pretty quickly!!  Here are pictures with a brief description of some of the classes.  The rest of the classes will be posted on my web site. 
 This elf redwork will be a new Block of the Month.  We'll be doing six different elf designs and hopefully be putting them into a quilt form later on.  I'm envisioning red and white nine patches maybe.  Or it could be something a little more adventurous!

 Had to do something for Valentine's Day!!  This wool heart mat is done in the crazy quilt method with strip piecing the heart and a couple of simple embroidery stitches for embellishing.
 I'm offering a beginning embroidery class again and this is the project you will be taking home for practice if you sign up for this class.


Winter Wonderland Workshop!!! 
First time I've offered a workshop and I think this will be a fun one.  There will be three different projects, two of which will be completed in class, and lots of other fun surprises.  My friend Evette is going to be teaching the jolly snowman and I'll be teaching the make-do and mat.  And we're going to feed you lunch also! 

Several ladies have asked me to repeat the crazy quilt stocking class.  So I'll be offering that again for those of you that want to get a head start on your stockings!
And last but not least, this patriotic snowman will chase the winter blues away! 

I'll be updating the web site later today with dates and times and specifics about each class.  Hope you'll see something you want to come and create. 

If you'd like to receive a full newsletter which tells about all the other clubs and classes, please drop me a note or leave a message on the blog with your email address.

Hope you all find a little time for some stitching on this cold winter day................

No comments:

Post a Comment