Thursday, January 12, 2012

Girls...............

Guess I can't just say GIRLS anymore since there is a boy now!  I was lucky enough to have a Saturday off from classes to see the girls play in their opening day basketball games.  This is Reagan's third year to play and Raleigh's first year.
Doesn't Raleigh look cute in her uniform!  Turns out she was the leading scorer (only scorer) on her team with four baskets.  YAY Raleigh! 
Reagan is the tallest on her team (second from right) but not by much.  Last year she towered over everyone but looks like a few gals are right there with her this year.  Most are a year or so older but that's ok.  I know how hard it is to be a standout among your peers.  I was always the tallest girl in my class and used to hate that.  Reagan doesn't seem to mind right now.  She scored three or four baskets, depending on who you ask, for her team.  Good job Reagan! 
Baby Joshua watched on as his sisteres played their games.   
What big eyes you have Joshua!! 
While we were in Florida visiting Mom and Dad right after Christmas, they took us to a small town called Christmas.  There was a "village" with several buildings.  I loved the schoolhouse building.  How cool the classrooms used to be.  I love the old desks. 
And just look how neat the teacher's desk is.  I recently purchased a couple of bells which I have teased some of my ladies with saying I was going to ring them in class.  I think I need a larger bell like the one on this teacher's desk!!  That should get their attention!
I haven't been able to have the girls over since Christmas.  So today I had no classes but lots of errands to run.  Dropped by and surprised the girls and asked if they wanted to go with me.  Of course they did!  We ran our errands, did a little dress shopping (they have a  Daddy/Daughter dance soon), had lunch with Poppy and went to the movies to see Chipwrecked (Alvin and the Chipmunks) movie.  And to top off the day, we came home and had a tea party served in fine china.  Love my little girls.

Now to go find a few minutes for some stitching......................

No comments:

Post a Comment