Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and prayers.  As many of you already know, my Mom passed away on Saturday.  We've just returned from the funeral and all those goings-on.  It was a sad time but we got to see many friends and relatives we haven't see in years.  I hate that it takes a funeral to get everyone together.  I was lucky to have such a loving mother and I will deeply miss her in my life.  If your Mom and Dad are still alive, call them now for tomorrow they may be gone. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Sharon about your loss. I did not know about your mom but I know that she was special in your life. You will always be able to hold onto those memories and she lives in your heart forever. Miss seeing you and doing all the projects. Josh was married this past weekend and maybe I will have a little breather before son #2 gets married in June. Hope to take a class sometime soon.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Robin Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for you and you families loss Sharon, you are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete