Sunday, December 5, 2010

What a mess!  I just looked up at my work table and started laughing.  I thought if only the ladies knew what I went through when creating a new project.  Stuff everywhere.  This doesn't show what I've delegated to the floor!!  I just laughed and decided to take a couple of quick pictures to share my creative messes. 
I'm working on a new project for January/February classes.  It's a brown paper bag sewing book.  I had sort of planned it in my head and gathered a few things to work with but have now ended up with way more than I can fit in one little book.  So I'm having to call it quits and go with what I have and who knows where the leftover things might end up one day. 
I think this is going to be a fun class with lots of vintage paper elements to play with. 
Have a fun Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment