Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is what my work table looks like right now -- UTTER CHAOS!!!  I have so many things that need to be done that I can't seem to focus on any one thing.  I'm working on pattern directions for the upcoming March and April classes, a stitchery design, creating the recipe card for the March classes.....................and I thought I was ahead of the game in January.  My three week bout with bronchitis has put me so far behind.  Oh well, I'll do the best I can and it will all work out. 
Oh look, Tom Selleck and his Cindy Lauper wife stopped by for a visit.  Paul and Meredith were on their way to an 80's birthday party and dropped the girls off for us to keep overnight.  Paul has been growing his hair and moustache for awhile trying to get ready for his costume.  Look at all that chest hair (fake, of course).   They were quite the couple.
Looking good Mr. Selleck
Monday and Tuesday of this week I worked on the girls' bedroom.  They've been waiting since Christmas to have a princess bedroom.  So I finally felt well enough to tackle the project.  It took me two complete days to get everything painted and stenciled.  The girls were so excited with their new room.  My aching bones, however, weren't feeling so excited!!
The girls are sleeping in the bunk beds that my boys had when they were little.  They are solid pine and heavy but still in good shape.  A few coats of white paint and their names stenciled on the sides of the beds made them a little more girly.  GIRL POWER!

1 comment:

  1. Nice chest hair!! I love the girls room, how sweet they have your boys bunk beds!!

    ReplyDelete