Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I finally got all the models completed for the upcoming November-December classes and just finished taking pictures. The "live" models will be at The Rusty Bucket by the weekend. Hope you see something you just have to create!! I am mailing out some schedules and also emailing some. If you aren't on my mailing list and would like a schedule, please drop me an email at libertyrose2000@aol.com and I'll be happy to send you one.
The first class I'm teaching is this wonderful turkey mat. The colors are so vibrant and just in time for Thanksgiving. This class is only going to be offered October 31, Nov. 1 & 2 so that you will have a chance to get your turkey done in time for Thanksgiving. Limited spaces available for this one.
This fun mat is called Holly Days.
This is one of my pattern designs that I re-did for this session of classes. I love the wool and embroidery together on this piece.
I'm calling this pillow "December 25 Pillow". Couldn't think of a better title. This is a combination of a couple elements from one of Debbie's patterns that I put together. A fun piece to stitch.
This class is called "Popcorn and Candy Canes". It will be a fun class where you will make three candy canes and start on the adorable popcorn garland.
And last but not least, another muffin tin pincushion class with a Christmas theme. Limited space in this class also due to muffin tin availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment