Friday, August 23, 2013

Slow Down Time Please!!!

I cannot believe how fast time is going by.  I took the week off from classes to get caught up on some things at home.  I have been so busy trying to finish up fall class models, getting the fall schedule together and lots of other paperwork type things that needed tending to. 
 
Also, my sister has been here for a day shy of two weeks working on some orders she received after she arrived for a visit to HELP ME!!!!  So, I have been plugging along doing my thing and she has been plugging along doing her thing and we have managed to stay sisters and share the space and all things are wonderful!!!  Truly, she is such a talented person, it has been fun to watch her creations come to fruition.  I have taken pictures of a few things either in progress or completed.  She has done an amazing job and there are many more that I didn't show pictures of that are equally amazing.  I think the ladies that ordered these pieces are going to love them!!
A progression of Santas all in various stages of paint completion. 
Well, somehow when I took this picture I must have had the video on so there you go, enjoy whatever the show is that is probably me saying something goofy!!

Get your Halloween witchy on..................... 
A very happy HOHOHO! 
Love this sweet little "witch" girl.  Her face is so adorable!
 
Again, another video.  I wondered what I was doing when the button wouldn't work right.  Oh well, I'm still learning how to use all this technology!!! 
The artist hard at work.  Kathy has worked 12-15 hour days on all her beautiful creations.  Lots of time and patience goes into each piece. 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend.
 
I just emailed the new class schedules.  Let me know if I missed you.  Remember, we have switched over to Windows 8 and nothing is the same!!!!
 
Find a little time to do some stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment