Friday, April 12, 2013

Addicted to Quilting


She Learned to Quilt on MONDAY.

Her stitches all were fine

She forgot to make us dinner

So we all went out to dine...


She quilted miniatures on TUESDAY

she says they are a must

They really were quite lovely

But She forgot to dust...


On WEDNESDAY it was a sampler.

She says stippling's fun

What Highlights! What Shadows!

But The LAUNDRY was'nt done...


Nine Patches were on THURSDAY

Green, Yellow, Blue and Red.

I guess she really was engrossed

She never made the Bed!


It was wall hangings on FRIDAY.

In colors she adores

It never bothered her at all

That crumbs were on the floor...

I found a maid on SATURDAY

My week is now complete

My wife can quilt the hours away

The house will still be neat.


Well, now its only SUNDAY

I think I'm about to wilt

I cursed, I raved, I ranted

Cause the Maid has learned to QUILT !!!

~ Author Unknown

Do any of you relate to this, or your husbands??  haha

Thanks for sharing Stacey!!

Happy stitching weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment