Friday, September 16, 2011

Well, happy fall y'all!!!  Us southern folks are just tickled pink today because we woke up to temperatures in the 50's with the highs only being in the 60's.  We haven't seen those kind of temperatures since Feburary!!!  So I'm doing the happy fall dance today and in honor of the cooler temps I unpacked some fall decorations and had a grand old time cleaning and decorating the house.  Needless to say, this is my season. 


The girls dressed up as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and a little black cat last year.  I already owned the black cat figurine and found a Dorothy figurine to match Reagan.   
These pictures are of my boys when they were smaller and I found the little figurines to match their costumes ages ago.  This is always one of my favorite things to put out for Halloween. 
I haven't put these pieces out in years but thought the girls might enjoy them.  The haunted house lights flash on and off like it's a stormy night.  Sort of makes you feel like you're at a rock concert! 





Here's the most current pic I have of baby Joshua.  He's doing great and steadily gaining back some of the weight he lost earlier on.  He's just plain cuddly now!!!

Lots of classes going on around here.  I have taken some pictures but just haven't taken the time to post them.  Another day..................  Still time to sign up for any of the classes.  There are spots available in most of them and I would love to have you come visit.  The Loose Stitches Stitchery Club is meeting here this morning.  That is so much fun and the ladies are getting things done during class and I'm here to help however I can.  I have a special little "fall" stitchery I'm going to be giving them today.

Have a great weekend and enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment