Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So glad it's officially fall now.  The temperatures still aren't very cool and it's still very humid but my brain is happier just because it's truly fall.  And the cooler temps will be here by the weekend.  Lots going on around here, classes, a short trip, more classes, barn sale prep, doctor visits, grandchildren visits, more barn sale work..........................you get the drift.  Just busy busy busy!
We went to visit my son Eric and his wife Kristin in Martinsburg, WV for a few days.  Of course I had plenty on the trip to work on in the car.  Snowmen being assembled........... 
And black cats and witches.............. 
A great group of ladies in Henderson at Miss Lou's Quilting Studio got together to learn how to do the color embroidery for the Thanksgiving quilt that I just recently finished.  It turned out great and I can't wait to put it on my kitchen table!!  The ladies all seemed to have fun and we got back to first grade with our tracing and coloring. 
I had a quick meeting at The Little Herb House with Lisa this afternoon and on the way to the car I snapped a few pics before my camera battery went dead.  If you haven't been there, you need to visit.  And we just happen to have the barn sale right around the corner so that would be a perfect time to visit!! 



These fun metal sunflowers, etc. are in front of the barn.  Isn't it just great fun!! 
Can't wait to see y'all at the barn............. 
The latest picture of little Joshua, asleep as usual!!  Still a sweetie and getting bigger.  Up to 11 pounds now.

Hope you all have a great week and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment