Monday, June 14, 2010

We finished our quilt class on Sunday afternoon and I finished stitching down the binding last night.  Whoo-hoo, it's done.  I just love the fabrics and the layout of the quilt.  I'm calling it my "Happy Christmas" quilt.

Now, onto WOOL CRAZY!!  Can you believe that less than a month ago I started with this and now.............
I have this!!!!  I think I am DONE!!!  I just need to add a backing and it's officially complete.  I have to tell you I have really enjoyed this wool journey.  Can't wait for the classes to start so you all can begin your journeys................

Isn't this little birdie sweet! 
Happy stitching days girls.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas quilt! Now, after it's all done would you do it again? =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so pretty, love the fence and the colors are poppin'..I am over from Painted Quilt,Kaaren, she is such an artist.. Will be joining your followers too.. Have a great week
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maggey and Jennifer. Yes, I would do the quilt again. I love the Painted Quilt too Maggey. Welcome to my little blog. -- Sharon

    ReplyDelete