Thursday, December 8, 2011

Doesn't everyone need a little red truck for Christmas?  I had a class here today for the pillow, embroidered towel and ornaments.  We at least got all the parts cut out and the towel pieces placed before the ladies had to leave.  Happy stitching to them!!  I worked on this design quite a few years ago but wasn't happy with it and before the Barn Sale found it in a crate and re-worked it.  I LOVE old red pick-up trucks.  My husband has a red 1998 F-150 which sort of qualifies but not quite the same. 
Eight wonderful ladies showed up to work on the truck project this morning.  They were super busy trying to get all the parts traced and cut out. 
Doesn't Pat look festive with her red top and beautiful green and red scarf!!  And looks like she just about has all her pieces pinned and ready for stitching. 
I think I need a bigger table for these gals.  They did all work well together. 
I'm just thinking about this Sharon, why do I need another project?!! says Betsy to herself!!  Sorry Betsy, but one can never have too many projects. 

Hope you all find some time to do a little stitching during this hectic Christmas season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment