Monday, May 16, 2011

Box Tops for Education

Thank you to everyone that has sent the Box Tops for Education for Reagan's school.  I wish you could be here to hear her squeal when I show her what you have shared.  She is so excited and so appreciative and wants so badly to collect as many as she can for her school.  So thank you very much and keep saving.  I don't know if they have a deadline but no one has shared that with me so I'll keep saving until they tell me not to!!   Actually, I always save them so guess I won't quit!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a couple of classes on Saturday.  One was  for the wool flags that my friend Debbie Busby created and the other was for the color embroidery. Both classes were great fun and everyone went home with homework (the fun kind, of course)! The ladies who participated in the color embroidery were especially happy. It's such an easy technique and can add so much to your embroidery designs. Especially shading on some of those "emptier" spaces.  
Raleigh's dress rehearsal for her recital is later this week so a big time for her.  The actual recital is on Saturday so I know she will be super excited and probably a bundle of nerves.   Plus she can't wait until she can wear her costume to play in.  We have to keep it hidden from her because she wants to wear it all the time!
Wishing you all a great week with lots of creative time!

No comments:

Post a Comment