Friday, March 4, 2011

Time Flies.....

What a busy week since my birthday.  I've had the girls a couple of days which always means a busy, hectic time.  And the rest of the week has been busy working on upcoming class preparation, drawing, kitting, writing pattern directions, getting patterns printed.................just busy!  I even found a little time to whipstitch Uncle Sam rug....not finished, but working on it.
Working on kits for March recipe card classes......think St. Patrick's Day! 
And somehow ended up pulling paper for a future fall class......what am I thinking??!! 
Wool bits and pieces cut up for classes......look at the pretty spring colors 
Writing pattern directions for some new patterns.......Daisy is the last wool girl for the BOM that some of you are working on. 
Doing a little drawing for a fall class.....just had to do something a little different than spring for a bit.....had a brainstorm and had to work on it while it was in my head......pulled some drawings my sister did years ago to see if they could work in the project.......a new recipe book........hmmmmmm.............. 
And who doesn't love a chick for springtime......ran across some of this stuff while I was cleaning the garage and decided to create a little spring display of chicks & chickens.....in the mood........ 
Come on spring!!! 
Put together another disappearing nine patch top......got this charm pack from Lisa and decided, in the middle of my many messes, to just whip up a little quilt top........love the red, white & blue, of course!!

Supposed to be a beautiful Saturday here and a rainy Sunday.  I plan on enjoying both days to the fullest.....hope yours is a great weekend and you tackle some of your own "messes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment