Friday, November 9, 2012

I went for a haircut yesterday and stopped by The Rusty Bucket afterwards.  The shop is full of fun Christmas merchandise and definitely put me in the Christmas mood.  I even started my Christmas shopping while I was there!! 
I told Pam I loved the two displays with the wooden reindeer and the trees and lights.  It just made me smile.   
So if you're ready to start your Christmas shopping go have some fun at The Rusty Bucket.  It's a happy place!!

I've been super busy the past couple of weeks catching up on projects, stitching binding on quilts, teaching at Whistle Stop Quilt Shop and Miss Lou's Quilting Studio and working on upcoming class preparations.  I am excited to start the new "winter" classes as the busy holiday season approaches.

Hope you all find some time to do a little stitching...............

No comments:

Post a Comment