Sunday, August 12, 2012

A fine group of ladies gathered at my house bright and early Saturday morning to work on the Summer Recipe Book, some as early as 9am.  Everyone got right to work, rotating around the room as they finished a page at each station.

They cut.................. 
and cut some more.....and pasted.....and distressed.......and colored..........and finally...... 
The first two finished!!  At 5:15pm!  What a long day.........but they loved their books.  Good job Sue and Dolly. 
And look, two more done.  Good job Barbara and Donna!!  But alas, I forgot to take pictures of the last two who did an equally great job.  But by this time it was 7:30pm and we were all tired and I didn't remember the camera until they were long gone.  So good job Teresa and Laney.  I know you're all going to love the books you worked so hard to create.  The recipes are yummy!! 
It's looking a little fallish around here.  I finished the Halloween quilt top I was making just in time to use it as a backdrop for an upcoming fall class, Witch's boots and hat make-do.  Love these two projects!! 
Also finished this new project, wool appliqued on ticking.  Does this just scream fall??!!  Can you tell I'm ready to move on to the next season??!!!

I have a couple more fall projects which aren't quite ready yet so back to stitching for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment