Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Well, June is a busy birthday month for my family.  Both my granddaughters are June babies, my husband and his mother are also June.  Lots of friends with June birthdays that I send birthday wishes to because I have probably forgotten to send cards!! 
The girls put their heads together to read a card.  We had a family celebration with both girls this past week since they will be going out of town with their parents to celebrate their birthdays this year.  I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. 
Ready, set, go!!  Who gets to open the present first??!! 
And little Joshua was trying to figure out what all the commotion was about.  He just took it all in stride.  At one point he fell into one of Reagan's bags and couldn't get his arm out.  That didn't make him very happy at all.  Soon it will be his turn to celebrate!  The funny thing about that incident is that Reagan shared with me later that when he fell into the bag, she saw one of the presents and was so excited but tried to act surprised when she opened the gifts.  I know that was a hard thing for her to do.
And happy birthday to Bonnie.  Looks like she's three years old!  We're glad we got to celebrate Bonnie's birthday during class today..........otherwise we wouldn't have had a reason to have cake!!  So thanks Bonnie for having a birthday and thanks Tricia for supplying the absolutely wonderful cake!  Recipe card to follow....................

To all of you June birthday people out there, Happy Birthday from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment