Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whew, where has this month gone???  I want it to go by quickly so we can get into some fall weather hopefully, but I still need days to get things done. 

First of all, a quick update on Cameron.  He's doing better each day, off the ventilator now which means he can talk and he wants to go home.  So I think that's progress.  They are trying to move him out of ICU today so hopefully that will happen.  Evette thanks each and every one of you for your prayers and good wishes. 

Now, I'm going to post some pictures of upcoming September and October classes.  These can also be found along with descriptions, dates and times, on the Calendar section of my web site - http://www.libertyrosepatterns.com/

Snowman Wool Crazy - A little more planned out than the other wool crazy blocks.  Mine isn't finished yet but this gives you a good idea of what you'll be working on!
Sunfllower Needlekeep - front and back

Everybody needs a hoot owl pincushion!!
Halloween Recipe Book - This class is fun and filling up quickly.  I may have to add more dates!
Inside cover
A couple of the recipes - I think there are twelve altogether
THE END!
And for no reason other than I love my red, white and blue, a fun patriotic grouping from my dining room.  They'll be leaving in a couple of weeks to be replaced by fall so one last look.

Things are busy here which is when you usually don't hear from me on the blog.  Oh, almost forgot, I have another wool crazy block to share that Heather is working on.  Things will get more interesting now that I have several groups getting into the applique.
Heather is making her block an all season block, so it will be very interesting when it's done.  Can't wait to see her flag stitched down!
Almost forgot my gingerbread ladies....a group got together on Monday to make gingerbread men and a gingerbread recipe card.  I forgot to bring the Christmas music to get us in the mood!
All in all, I think everyone was happy with their "men" and had a good time.  Well, now that's all I have to share.  Working on lots of goodies for the porch sale that will be in October.  So stay tuned for that.  Stay cool, keep stitching!!

1 comment: