Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a beautiful spring day we had.  In the lower 70's, birds chirping, trees bloomed and fun classes to take.  I had two groups meet back to back today, one to do a Christmas Tree runner and the other to do beginning embroidery.  It was just a great group of ladies that got right to work on their runners.
Laura and Pam looked very serious...........

These runners are looking great

Debby made some new friends today......
when she sat with another Debby and Linda who came all the way from Henderson.

Several of the ladies brought food which we all shared for lunch inbetween classes.  We had quite a spread with some really yummy dishes.

Elizabeth and Debby busy at work on their runners while waiting to start the embroidery class.  That's real dedidcation!

A beginning embroidery sampler in the process......

and another.......

and another.  Can't wait to see some of their finished work!!

I was determined to teach Linda the french knot.  She was really struggling with the stitch, but guess what?

She persevered and won the battle!!!!  Great job Linda!!

I am so thankful for all the ladies who take my classes.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you.  You are what inspires me to keep designing and creating.  So thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Hope to see you soon.  I'm working on the May and June class schedule.  Should be ready within the next few days........until then, enjoy the sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment